How to Create POP3 Mail id / Webmail Account?
Mostly every one is getting trouble while creating POP3 mail ID and to access that id. please reffer below steps and enjoy unintruppted service
Step : 1 - Open Control Panel
To create a email account you need to open control panel of your web site, which already attached with your web site.
Open browser and typewww.websitename.com/cpanel - (Press ENTER)
e.gwww.metrhosting.in/cpanel, www.metrsupport.co.in/cpanel, www.metrapp.net/cpanel
Step : 2 - Login to Control Panel
Once you press enter , Login Screen arise on your machine. You need to enter USERNAME and PASSWORD of your Cpanel or FTP given by your HOSTING SERVICE PROVIDER. if you don't received any FTP or Cpanel login detail then ask your provider regarding this.
Step : 3 - Dashboard
After login successfully, you will get the DASHBOARD on your screen, it is Control panel of your web site.
NOTE : Don't Click on unknown icon it will harm your server & web site
Step : 4 - EMAIL
In your Cpanel / Dashboard area, Find out EMAIL ACCOUNTS from MAIL Section, click on email icon or link
Step : 5 - CREATE EMAIL
In the Email Section, Type your required EMAIL ACCOUNT NAME then type Password
at last Click on Create Account
How to Create POP3 Mail id / Webmail Account?
You can easily access your WebMail interface by just visiting: http://www.yourdomainname.com/webmail, where 'yourdomainname.com' is your actual domain name. If this is not working for you, it might be possible that your ISP is blocking the access to non-standard ports loaded through an SSL connection. In this case, please use:http://webmail.servername.com, where 'servername.com' should be the name of your server (e.g.http://webmail.siteground121.com).
Please use the full e-mail account's username to login to the webmail interface or when setting your e-mail client software. Example: email@example.com instead of user.
Once you login, you can choose between three webmail clients: Horde, RoundCube andSquirrelMail. It is up to you to decide which one you like better.
If you login to your webmail through the Webmail icon on your cPanel main page, you will be logged in with the default system email account.
Please do not use the default email account, because very often emails send from the system email accounts are going to the Junk folders.
In order to use your email you have to create another email account with the same or different username.
To login to one of your e-mail accounts from your cPanel, you should go to Email Accounts and then click the Access Webmail link next to the account you wish to access. Then you should type in the password corresponding to the account and click on Login.
How to send e-mail messages via webmail?
You can easily send email messages through the webmail client you have chosen. Just find the New message button in Horde, the Compose button in Squirrelmail or the Create a New Message button in RoundCube and you will be able to start writing your message.
Make sure to SAVE your message if it is too long or you want to write it for a longer period of time. The web mail program may drop the connection and you might lose your email.
Configuring Outlook Express with SMTP Auth Relay :
You can set SMTP Auth relay right after your email account is created (steps 1- 8) as described above. To set SMTP Auth, do the following:
1. Select Accounts from the Tools drop-down menu in the menu bar.
2. On the Internet Accounts window, select the newly created mail account and click Properties to edit the email settings.
3. On the Properties page that appears, choose the Servers tab.
4. Check My server requires authentication box and click Settings on the right.
5. On the Outgoing Mail Server window that shows you can :
- use the same settings as incoming server;
- enter account name and input another password for outgoing email.
Note: make sure to check Remember password if you don't want to enter password each time you send out email.
6. Click OK.
7. Back on the Properties page, click Apply and OK to save settings and then close all dialog boxes.
How can we configure Outlook Express for receiving e-mail messages ?
To configure Outlook Express, you are required to follow these simple steps:
1. Open Outlook Express.
2. In the menu bar, go to the Tools drop-down menu and select Accounts.
3. On the page that shows, click Add and select Mail.
4. On the wizard page that shows, enter your name in the field and click Next to proceed. Note: this email will appear when you send out emails.
5. On the page that shows, enter your Email Address and click Next to proceed.
6. In the form that shows: - in the drop-down box, choose POP3 as your incoming server;
- enter the Mail Server Name for both Incoming Mail and Outgoing Mail;
- click Next to proceed.
7.On the page that appears:
- make sure to enter full email address in the Account Name field;
- enter mailbox password in the Password field;
- check the Remember Password box to avoid entering it every time you check or send email;
- click Next to proceed.
8. On the page that shows, click Finish to save settings and get back to the list of email accounts
9. Now that email account is created, select Accounts from the Tools drop-down list in the menu bar.
10. On the Internet Accounts window, select the newly created mail account and click Properties to edit the settings for your email account.
11. On the Properties page that appears, choose the General tab and check the settings of your email account. Here you can:
- set the name that will show in your letters
- set reply email (should be the same as email)
12. Click Apply and OK to save settings.
Unlimited Means ?
metR Technology helps you to create large websites without worrying about ‘ceiling’ or in other words, the upper limit. It provides for Unlimited space usages and bandwidth that allows you to add any amount of content to the website. People are thinking that hard disk size limited as 100 GB ,500 GB. But how metR Technology giving unlimited web space? The actual concept is we are not giving unlimited hard disk space, we are giving unlimited usages of web space. It means that if u will use 500 GB space then we will add more hard disk to our server or we will add new server in our network. Like that we will fulfill your unlimited usages. When you use the service provided by metR Technology, the visitors of your website also stand to benefit from it. They are able to view unlimited content and page on your website. The server allows for unlimited data transfer as well. You can add more content every month and enjoy unlimited disk space and data transfer through the Our server.It has been noticed that people who make use of metR Technology are able to gain to unlimited disk space and bandwidth. But this is subject to the appropriate usage of the package offered. However, metR Technology has certain constraints related to the type of material that may be added to the website. The server does not allow you to upload unnecessary software, audio or video files and large sized files.
For more answers to your questions, please get in touch with us here, or for more immediate assistance,
call us at:
+91 93 288 50 777, +91 74 054 09 098
our some facts
- Phone +91 93 288 50 777
- Emergency +91 79 4890 3475
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sales email email@example.com
- Support email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype metrtech